If you’re considering becoming a part of the RBP team, there’s one thing you should know: The Intelligent Choice is not just a tagline to RBP Chemical Technology. This promise is truly at the heart of our business and how we serve our customers.
RBP is a one-stop resource for a variety of printing and electronics needs. We deliver ingenuity and responsive attention to our customers and recognize that our success is founded on our unwavering leadership, our employees’ breadth of experience and our customer-focused services. RBP offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, skills and education. We also provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical/life/disability insurance and 401(k) plan.
To apply, please email resume with cover letter and salary history to email@example.com. RBP Chemical Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Technical Service Specialist—Electronics
Provide technical assistance to customers as it relates to our electronic chemical products with onsite product installation and troubleshooting for PCB manufacturers in North America.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides customers technical interaction through regular customer contact by visits, email, and phone. Handles technical recommendations, solves issues related to product performance, yield impact and operating costs.
- Conducts field trials of current products capturing data to provide to R&D for further improvements.
- Creates a strong understanding of customer needs, competitor’s positions, and potential areas of growth for RBP products in company’s current domestic markets.
- Evaluates new products, reformulates current products, and develops customer and supplier relationships.
- Assists in creating effective marketing materials for current products to increase sales capabilities.
- Communicates regularly with sales staff to help achieve goals and objectives.
- Maintains database of our current and competitor’s products and formulate understanding.
- Develops technical understanding of processes and chemistry through self-education and customer visits.
- Will attend conferences, meetings, and forums.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Education and Experience Skills Required: Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field required. A minimum of 5 – 7 years in PCB manufacturing environment required.
- Thorough understanding of PCB manufacturing. Excellent selling and presentation skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent planning, organization, time management, prioritization skills.
- Proficient computer skills including work processing spreadsheet and email correspondence.
- Professional licensing and/or Certifications Required: None required
Normal office environment and lab environment with moderate exposure to hazardous chemicals and fumes. 50-75% overnight travel required
Please send resume with cover letter and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package. RBP Chemical Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send/email resume and salary history to:RBP Chemical Technology, Inc.
Human Resources Director
Milwaukee, WI 53214