If you’re considering becoming a part of the RBP team, there’s one thing you should know: The Intelligent Choice is not just a tagline to RBP Chemical Technology. This promise is truly at the heart of our business and how we serve our customers.
RBP is a one-stop resource for a variety of printing and electronics needs. We deliver ingenuity and responsive attention to our customers and recognize that our success is founded on our unwavering leadership, our employees’ breadth of experience and our customer-focused services. RBP offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, skills and education. We also provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical/life/disability insurance and 401(k) plan.
To apply, please email resume with cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. RBP Chemical Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsible for answering company phones, coordinating the Customer Support Inbox, greeting visitors, and providing sales team with tradeshow administrative support. Addresses and resolves basic customer/caller inquiries.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers company phones, coordinates the Customer Support Inbox, prepares for and greets visitors, and provides sales team with tradeshow administrative support.
- Performs general administrative office tasks including sorting/distributing mail, ordering company-wide office supplies, typing correspondence, reports, customer quotations, memos, employee lists, making hotel reservations, and assisting executive and management staff with projects.
- Executes FedEx and DHL shipments.
- Addresses and resolves basic customer/caller inquiries, issues and complaints.
- Establishes and maintains a positive relationship with all customers resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Creates and accurately maintains electronic customer data files and records.
- Generates customer orders and sales history analysis.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Serves as back up for Customer Support Representative.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
Education Required: Associate’s Degree in Business or related coursework preferred.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 4 years receptionist/administrative support experience required. Customer Service experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Basic accounting/math skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Professional telephone techniques required.
Physical Requirements: None
Work Environment: Normal office environment with minimal exposure to fumes from plant and lab
Please send resume with cover letter and salary history to: email@example.com. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package. RBP Chemical Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send/email resume and salary history to:RBP Chemical Technology, Inc.
Human Resources Director
Milwaukee, WI 53214