Join Mike Carano, VP of Technology and Business Development at RBP, for an overview of the custom formulated processes that the in-house team of scientists and chemists have created for leading medical device manufacturers.
Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 12:30 PM CST
In a concise 30 minute presentation, topics will include:
- Chemical solutions for Nitinol, Stainless Steel, Cobalt Chrome and Titanium Alloys.
- Minimizing base metal removal while effecting a smooth and passivated device.
- Finding common defects of Nitinol wire and how to troubleshoot.
- Removing oxides on Nitinol without attacking the base material.
- Chempolishing vs Electropolishing — which is more practical?